Sunday, January 28, 2007

ฉันรักคุณ


Finally, they're back to Thailand.. I find it to be good because you know, the more I'm with her, the more I can't control myself.. She's too cute! Plus the way she speaks the Thai language, I feel like I can just give everything to her... ya, ya.. I was talking about e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g... As some of my friends know, I am not rich.. in fact, had been broke for quite some time now, but then, I still can't help myself from not buying her a drink... err.... not an expensive drink, just the Coffee Bean mocha, which cost about RM10.50 plus tax... haha.. to those that know me, all I drink was suet-cha, or just plain iced water.. and of course... in those char-chan-teng (kopitiam)... So, once again, it proves that, I am always, will, give way to temptations.... haha... silly me...

2 comments:

endroo G said...

oi... cute mah!!

Herman Chew said...

you bet she's cute! Can't get her off my mind..