Saturday, January 27, 2007



So yesterday, as usual, went to see a customer at Nilai Industrial Park, then later on, went over to Glenmarie to look for a friend who works in Sanden for lunch.. So with all these, pretty usual. So, there we were in the office, doing some paper work, then overheard some other colleague whispering about a very cute girl from other branch of the company. Hmmm... blah blah blah.. then she brought her over to introduce to all of us.. Wow.. she's cute, didn't know she is Thai at that time.. but ya.. she's Thai... I love Thai! My heart is all for her... think she captured my heart as well as my boss' heart, especially the way she talks.. so GENTLE.. and especially surprised when she told me her age.. hmm.. what can I say.. WOW again... lol... it makes my company annual dinner more exciting now... I can't wait till annual dinner tonight... to meet up with her again...

No comments: