Wednesday, January 24, 2007

What a day..

So, this is how they do sales the amatuer way, the cold-calling thingy... Yes yes, I've done that before when I was trying to promote the Celcom post-paid line, but this is still something new/different to me. For the past two weeks, I was sitting in the office, reading all the information that I needed to know before I could go out and actually speak to someone that needs my product. The difficult part of this product is that, it ain't cheap. It will cost up to RM400,000 just for one measuring machine. Ha! (I know, I know, some are even more expensive, but hey, am comparing it Celcom post-paid line.. )

But anyway, am glad that I am actually learning something new (apart from speaking to someone) that's related to the measuring machines.

Well, I think that sales-persons have a lot of confidence in them (apart from having thick face too, haha)... think that's very suitable for me, since.. to tell the truth, I don't think I have enough confidence in myself......

No comments: