Tuesday, February 6, 2007

You Tak Suka, You Keluar Dari Malaysia



The other day I was surfing the net.. suddenly I came across this YouTube.com thingy, and ar.. can't really remember where did I get this link from. However, I was very curious of the title, clicked on it, and saw the records of the parliment meeting...

Wow... look cool, it was like all the other parliment meeting... until.. like the word "You Tak Suka, You Keluar Dari Malaysia"... I silenced for some time.. my heart was broken.. even more, proved my theory is correct... Politicians are stupid, brainless, and uneducated... worse than the amatuer salesperson, they don't really know the art of talking...

I think it's time for them to... go to school, I think, they need to learn... how to talk, and how to make decisions, I think Malaysia is worse than ever, just because of them...

No comments: