Thursday, February 22, 2007

The FAST Lane

Many time, many times... a lot of my friends told me that I drive fast. I am not denying it, but then.. hey, I am on the fast lane, shouldn't I go fast? There were many times I see drivers hogging the fast lane with extremely slow speed.. Not sure if all of you have noticed this, nowadays... the queue on the most right lane is longer than the one on the left? I have seen some cars doing so slow (oh yes, maybe they are keeping the speed limit --> good citizens), but hey, please fuck off the road... if you are doing slow speed, then keep aside, let others that want to do high speed.. let them die, you don't have to be a saint to block the road, and causes the traffice jam...

Another thing is that.. I get so pissed off whenever I see people slowing down to watch the so-called accident, marking down the numbers for 3D, 4D..whatever... I was like, hey, don't fucking cause the fucking jam...

Sometimes, I think... it is a speed driver like me, will know the rules on the road and don't contribute any of the accidents shown on papers.... the normal and usual driver are the biggest contribution to all the accidents on the road... what do you think? On highways, doing 60-70km/hr? Please kill me.....

2 comments:

tihtahpah said...

patience is virtue!!!!!
you can flash a car in front of u..but don't tail the fella la...

Herman Chew said...

actually I will overtake them on the left lane, nowadays... but if they really piss me off, I will overtake them and break my car!!! lol..