Saturday, February 10, 2007

The Most Expensive Mixed Rice

So, our company's lunch time is from 12.30 till 1.30pm. Due to that fact that it was very hard to get a parking space, normally we opt out the option of driving out for lunch. So.. this time again, the same usual time, and since it was damn hot outside, so we were gonna walk to our company canteen (we called that canteen, because it was the nearest kopitiam to our company, and so many of the staff actually frequent that place).

Okay, I was there, then I was gonna have "chap fan" (mixed rice).. I chose my dishes.. two vegetables, and one meat (curry chicken, few pieces only, small one of course) and yes, I added some more rice.. and guess how much was it? I kept asking her "how much?".. she didn't say anything, just mumbling (ya, doing all the calculations).. I gave her RM10, then she gave me RM2 as the change, and quickly run to the other side... at first I was like... WTF, did she calculate it wrong or what? I looked at her, asked her... with my very serious curious face.. "pat kao ar?" (RM8?) ... "lei lo dol ma" (you take a lot)... SHIT!! Those dishes are not expensive one, with RM8, I can have much better food than these! F**K... even with that amount at the other place... the most will be RM5, or less...

I kena waterfish.. bugima dia.. so I swear to myself, never to eat that chap fan again! F**king con-lady.. I went back to my colleagues table, told them it was RM8 for that chap fan... then they replied "wah, so expensive, you don't know meh? This chap fan at this kopitiam, bluff people one... that's why we don't eat chap fan here"................... ya... sudah kena barulah bagitau... sigh...

1 comment:

endroo G said...

Noted. I wont go there for chap fan.