Monday, March 5, 2007

Accident

!@#$% ... had an accident on 26th Feb 2007. I banged a cab's back. Fuck that fucking Malay (am not rasict, but he so happen to be a Malay), he purposely jam break the car. If I have something on my hand, I will surely blast him off... (yea, I know, I am very violence, don't worry, just words.. no action)

So, I paid him RM100 to settle his car.. well.. I paid like RM360 for my car.. gosh, I really hate the fucking Malay driver, he was telling me to tolerate.. blah blah.. then he said something like.. "even if I sleep on the street, you can't bang me".. and I know for sure, he purposely jam break his car.. and he demanded his salary and the rental of his car to be paid as well.. I said "fuck you".. "if you ain't happy about it, please call the police"...

well, guess he already have the profit of RM100 on that day. I know of their tactic, will they ever go and fix up their car? Noooooooooooooooo... just a little dent on his bumper. HWA 6363... Proton Wira Sedan... will remember this car... if I ever see this car somewhere in KL.. better becareful.. I won't letgo that easily.. F**K HIM..!

No comments: