Sunday, April 29, 2007

The Beauty and The Beast



Ornusa Cadness - Half Thai & Half New-Zealanders.

Normally when someone who is better looking, they tend to have a better chance in everything. Well, talking about getting a partner, yes.. they tend to get a partner easier. Recently, a friend of mine, approached by a very beautiful girl, well, now they're together already (according to my friend), in less than a month's time.

Hmm, my friend is actually a quite a good looking guy too. When he approaches a girl, normally it will take lesser time, compare to me, to be succeeded.

Sometimes, not so good looking people will tend to feel jealous with those good looking people. Why? You will always have someone to take care of you, notice you, make you feel wanted. I guess that's all what all of us are looking for, eh? Why do guys go for KTV and have girls? I don't meant for those married, or attached guys, I meant for single. (Married guys or attached guys, please don't frequent KTV) They just want to feel wanted, want some hugs from these girls (but normally they don't really hug you unless you ask them to). Or should I say, LONELY is the reason?

Hmm, what I wanted to say here? I guess everyone needs love. I once heard that a person needs hugs for at least once per day... there hasn't been anyone that hug me for... errr... more than 8 years? lol....

No comments: