Sunday, April 15, 2007

Try to keep myself busy?

Of late, I always keep myself busy. It's a good thing that you keep yourself busy. Why? If you're always free, you will tend to think a lot of unnecessary things.. something silly, something stupid..

Hmm, come to think about it, it has been quite some time since I last watch TV. I used to be the potato coach, knew all the schedule of the program, but not anymore.. now, I don't really focus on TV, am focusing on how to earn more $$..

Well, will it be like this for all the people in the world? Have I reached a stage where I will need more $$, and not thinking of other things? Or have I gone through the stage where suddenly I realized that $$ is everything? $$ can get you just anything?

Think the best way is ... to keep myself busy, and to stay focus too... otherwise, I'll burn out very soon.... what say you?

No comments: