Monday, April 16, 2007

Insurance

Have you ever approached by someone, either your friends, or someone that you know, but not so closed, or your relative, or just anyone, trying to sell you some of the insurance policy? Well, I am not against the policy, I still believe that anyone, somehow or other, should have at least some insurance policy to protect them (who knows, because you just need to get insured, not for yourself, but the people around, the one you love)... But the issue is just the person who's trying to sell that to you.

I don't like being force by someone, I mean.. I totally understand about the policy thing, you pay this amount of money, for a period of time.. and if you get injured, or even death, you get to get this money.. for medical purposes, or something else.. Just that, I don't have the cash now! I want it, but still can't afford it.. and once I can afford it, I will come look for you.. It's like, I CALL YOU, YOU DON'T CALL ME!.. why can't someone understand that?

If you keep pushing someone to get the insurance policy, yes, you might be successful for some people... but never gonna be me! It will just annoy me, and probably pissed me off one day, and one day even if I want to get insured, I'll get someone else.... sigh...

I know, I am a salesperson too, but sometimes when you push it too hard, you'll lose it... what say you all?

No comments: