Saturday, May 5, 2007

F**king snatch thieves

On 1st of May, on my way to Klang to enjoy Bak Kut Teh with some colleagues and some Japanese girls, I saw an old lady being snatched of her thing (I think it's a handbag, not sure).

Why I know they were snatch thieves? At first, I saw a young man, who was wearing a helmet at that time, was running towards a motorcycle, in which another rider was there, with engine still running. I was curious, why would a guy ran towards the motorcycle, since it was early morning. However, when I looked to the left, I saw one old lady, waving and running towards them, immediately I can sense that it was a f**king robbery. That time, I was ahead of them (I was driving at that time), and I was trying to make them fall from their bike, I slowed down, but they make it to the right lane. I changed my lane to the right, braked again, trying to scare them off and make them fall, but failed.

Then, they were ahead of me, and I was trying to speed to stop them (or to get their number plate), or at least know where their hiding place is. But I failed, with third gear, I went off to 130km/hr, and with all the cars blocking mine, they just disappeared along Seremban highway.

Actually, I blamed myself later on, for not being able to stop the crime. I should have banged them down, let them die..or whatever.. I don't really care. I really hate those youngsters that commit crime. They should have go to work, and not doing nothing, and waiting for someone to feed them.

If they are not willing to subject to low salary, then, hey, get a ticket, and go to USA, or Europe, to jump aeroplane. I did that, there's no shame of it. Go there 1 or 2 or 3 years, and I bet you will be able to come back with at least RM50,000.

And by the way, both of the snatch thieves are Malay, NOT INDONESIAN, but Malay! I am very disappointed with them. And the government too, brainless sometimes, always feeding them.. you should teach them how to survive in this world, and not just feed them.

No money, seek for alternatives, go jump aeroplane lah! You'll be surprise how many Malaysian Chinese are in US, working in restaurant...etc.. If we, chinese can do that, why not fucking Malay youth?

No comments: