Sunday, October 28, 2007

@ PWTC

Today is Sunday, I still wake up very early in the morning. The reason? I've gotta work today, at PWTC.

There have an exhibition there, from MAPEX too "Machine Tool Show".. It seems that the one on property has more visitors that the one in Machine Tool Show. Sigh, today is the last day of MTS, hopefully I can get home early today, you know, at the end of the day, there will be a lot of packing to do.

Okay, up I go to shower... prepare myself, and go to work. You know, the only motivation I have is the "GIRL" next booth.. GRACE Chong.. what a beautiful girl.. (I've eyeing her since first day of exhibition, first day, long pants, second day, long pants, third day, green blouse, fourth day, white blouse, but this time, wearing a white shoe too)..

No comments: