Sunday, October 21, 2007

A good morning

It's been a hectic month, and only then I realized that it's been more than a month since I last updated my blog. Well, it's good to be busy sometimes, I guess.

Next week, starting from 24 to 28 October, I will be in PWTC, having an exhibition named Machine Tool Show. Hope alls well, ends well.

Talking about politics, well, really hopeless in Malaysia politics, see the current issues in Malaysia, you can just see a bunch of pigs, just trying to putting up some shows, making us really like a fool in the international eyes.

Well, I don't really care about that, all I want is to be able to survive in this cruelty world. And today is Sunday, and guess what, I woke up in at 6.30am, haha... I am already used to sleep early and wake up early.. kinda like uncle lifestyle already... (ya, going to be 30 next year)..

Good morning.. Malaysia...!!

No comments: