Sunday, October 21, 2007

Astronaut?

Just thought of sharing my own opinion.

When the so-called astronaut went to the space, by using other country's technology, I, as a Malaysia, don't feel proud at all. Why? Because we are just paying (paying by the tax-payers money) him to get to the outer space.

We don't have our space program, we don't have that kind of technology, what the hell are we sending one man to the space? What do we want to show? Why not use that money spent on him to the country, to improve our country's standard of life?

I am not a politician, I don't have that kind of qualify to become a country leader, but what I know is that, they shouldn't have done this stupid, stupid things...

Malaysia boleh? I don't think so...

If we use our own technology, own space program.. etc.. I tell you, I will be the first person that cheer up to that! But... sigh...

No comments: