Friday, May 22, 2009

Dr Zambry: I’ll keep doing my job

Dr Zambry: I’ll keep doing my job

IPOH: Datuk Seri Dr Zambry Abd Kadir said he will only stop “working” when the courts decide he is not the legal mentri besar of Perak.

Speaking at the opening of the Perak Property Expo Friday morning, he said, “People ask me how I can keep on smiling or laughing.”

“Well, why not? There is no need to be too worried. I just continue to work,” he said.

The Court of Appeal is expected to decide Friday evening on Dr Zambry’s appeal against a High Court decision which had ruled that Pakatan Rakyat’s Datuk Seri Mohammad Nizar Jamaluddin was the state’s rightful mentri besar.

“My work was entrusted to me and so I must carry on,” he said.


I especially like this phrase that he said "... Datuk Seri Dr Zambry Abd Kadir said he will only stop “working” when the courts decide he is not the legal mentri besar of Perak...."

I thought the court already decided that he's NOT the legal one, but Nizar is? But he went on with the appeal!!

So, if the second time, court pronounced Nizar to be the legal MB again, and this guy will go to appeal again, and again, and again... it's never ending story! He will not stop working, because the cycle continues.

If he hasn't found another job yet, just say so lah... we're still able to give him some money to survive one. Even beggar is better than him. Sigh...




No comments: