Friday, December 21, 2007

Malay getting more stupid?

I don't know, yesterday when I was reading the news, I saw "Herald might have difficulty in renewing their publication license due to the word 'Allah'". I was like, what the heck!

Today, when I read the news again, I saw this.. quoted from Malaysiakini:

Johari: Only Muslims can use 'Allah'
Soon Li Tsin | Dec 21, 07 5:31pm
The word ‘Allah’ can only be used in the context of Islam and not any other religion, said Deputy Internal Security Minister Johari Baharum.


I was wondering, who the heck is this stupid fler? Who is he that he can dictate what word is for what? So since the word 'Allah' is only for Islam, so, if the word 'God' is being used in their religion in English version, can we tell them straight to their face that 'God' is only for Christianity, and not for Islam?

Sometimes, I don't know what the heck the gomen is doing. Are the Malays so stupid that they can't even differentiate the word?

If a Muslim can't differentiate the meaning of 'Allah' (whether it's Allah for Christianity, or Allah for Islam), then I think there is huge problems in the education system, because a simple word like 'Allah' already can make them fail the test. Shouldn't them focus more on education?

I am so disappointed with the words that's coming out for "their" mouth.. can they even use their brain before they even speak a single word?

2 comments:

Waliar said...

Why must the title be "Malay getting more stupid?". Son of abitch who wrote that!!

Baba D Boss said...

u r right.... MALAY r stupid n getting more stupid, n will continue to be the GREAT STUPID....
MALAYSIA BOLEH!!!