Monday, June 18, 2007

The Player

I was talking with a friend of mine the other day, when we were on our trip to Genting Highlands, to get some "pocket money" from Uncle Lim (if you know who he is). So, he did mention that, he would like to become a player. A player that, just want to be with another girl, with no string attached, not necessary sex related, but somehow, just someone that is different from the current gf/wife, that would be more understanding towards their inner feelings.

So, I was told, to become a player, you just have to follow 3 rules (Code of ethics?)

1. A player is not a chooser.
2. Never bring the 2nd one to your house/apartment (avoid confrontation with the 1st one, if they ever meet)
3. (I forgot what this again, would it be --> go back to rule number 1? haha)

Oh well, these rules just ain't for me, I wouldn't want to be a player, because deep inside me I believe that when goes around, comes around... better watch-out... lol

No comments: