Saturday, June 16, 2007

I feel like crying...

When was the last time that you shed a tear? Do you always drop a tear when you're sad, or overly happy? I have no idea when was the last time I cried, but with no other specific reason, I feel like crying, sort of like wanting to "enjoy" the it.

Many things happened around us, as you can read on the news. Last time, I used to feel sad towards all these "bad things" happened around us, I don't anymore. Is my heart getting harden? A stoney heart, as many would have put it? Or is it too commonly happen (such as rape cases, murdering, terrorizing, robbery...etc) that I don't feel a thing anymore?

I watched movies, when it comes to a very touching screen, I finally drop some tears. I WAS SO FUCKING HAPPY, why? That I feel that I'm still human, I still have feelings, feeling towards things around me. I wanted to feel passionate like I used to be, feel care towards the people around me, because (to me, I think) the world is not just ME, but us...

Happy crying..!

No comments: