Saturday, August 23, 2008

Petrol Decrease by 15sens

As I just got the news from Malaysiakini, that the petrol will be decreased by 15 sens. There isn't much impact to me, as I know once the price has gone up, it will never come down. You see, when there is a decreased of 15 sens on petrol, do you think the roti-canai, or wantan mee, will be at lower price? I DON'T THINK SO...

But this is not the point that I wanted to bring out.

It's about our flip-flop Pee Am, errr... the so-called "Pee Am" lar. I am seriously getting more and more worried about this decisions, his talkings... etc.

If my memory served me well, I remembered him saying that "there will definitely no price change on petrol, not before Merdeka celebration. It will definitely be on 1st September 2008..."

Okay, it's clear now, our Pee Am sucks. He is using this tactic so that they can win the election. Too bad that I am not staying in Permatang, otherwise, I would have taken the 15sens discount in petrol, and yet I won't vote for them... haha...

Went through this blog Samyeap.com

I have the same thinking as what he had on his blog.

Can someone please tell me, is it only happen in Malaysia, or it happens in every other country also?

No comments: