Saturday, July 14, 2007

Fortune teller?



The other day, one colleague of mine sent me an URL, what you need to do is to key in some details of yourself, click a few buttons (just like the rest of the fortune teller website), then boom... here comes the results..
  • I'm a negotiator
  • I'll do anything to avoid open confrontation
  • I'll never start a quarrel
  • I'll give in when I think it's appropriate side.
  • I'm very careful
  • I'm very circumspect
  • I'm kind, I'm sensitive
  • I'm never prejudiced
  • I think positively
  • I'm logical, smart and inventive
  • Sometimes COLD and SELFISH? Errr.. any comment?
I wonder how they actually "predict" what you are? Are these just common comments for almost everyone? So when they key in their details, and the same comments/compliments will be shown too? What say you?

check this out
http://media.euniverse.com/funpages/cms_content
/1986/youarewhatyoueat.swf

No comments: